Become An Instructor
Join the Bhangra team that started it all!
AS A BHANGRA DANCE INSTRUCTOR
Bring your passion for dance and build a new generation of enthusiasts!
AS A BHANGRA FITNESS TRAINER
Use the energy in your dance to inspire great workouts!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Q & A
I’m a beginner in dance. Should I join the Bhangra Lessons or the Bhangra Fitness classes?
- The Beginner/Intermediate Bhangra classes will help you learn the basic form and body language through choreographed routines.
- Bhangra Fitness classes are a great way to sweat it out while busting the moves to fun music. The HIIT routines are geared towards fitness goals, cardio work and muscle toning.
- Our unique Learn ‘N Sweat class is an innovative combination where you learn new moves all the while burning some serious cals.
In either class, prior dance experience is not required.
I’m a new participant. Is there a trial class?
Welcome to the fam! We have new member offers for you to ease into our classes. Check out promos for New Members on the Pricing & Offers page.
What if I can’t attend a class I’ve booked? What is the cancellation or rescheduling policy?
We follow industry standard policies for early/late cancels:
- Early Cancel: Email us at least 8 hours before the class at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t make it to class. Your class credit will be retained and can be used for another similar class within the next 14 days.
- One Early Cancel allowed per semester (5 or more classes).
- Late Cancel/No Show: Class credit will be forfeited if you cancel after the Early Cancel cutoff or do not show up to class.
- No Early or Late cancellations applicable for classes booked with a promo code or class package.
- Classes are not transferable to another member.